Increasing Sales With Facebook
When it comes to online entrepreneurship and running a successful online business it all basically comes down to one thing – traffic and audience. Building an audience of fans and customers, establishing relationships with them and gaining their trust is of great importance when it comes to any business, especially online business. But, how to find your potential customers, establish relationships with them and gain their trust? If you have any experience in business or even if you’re just starting out, you have probably asked yourself these questions at some point. While this may not be the most difficult, it’s definitely one of the most important parts of the entire process.
Learn More About Facebook Marketing
Understanding Facebook Marketing
Is it really possible to increase sales with Facebook? When you hear the words “social network” probably the first thing that comes to your mind is Facebook and rightfully so. Facebook has more than 1 billion users. As far fetched as it sounds, that’s 1 billion potential customers. So, how to create shareable content on this social network that connects with your followers? How to increase sales with Facebook? Here are some things you should definitely keep in mind:
- First thing you need to remember is this. Do not sound too promotional. Promoting your product is OK as long as you don’t sound too promotional. All of this will do is burnout your audience.
- Use images. It’s scientifically proven that human brain reacts to images much better than to words alone. Naturally, images preform much better on Facebook than any other type of post.
- Sell the lifestyle. If you sold mountain bikes, you probably wouldn’t put up a picture of a lap top or a tennis racquet, wouldn’t you? Sell the lifestyle that comes with the product you’re selling. Basically, post images of your imaginary customers using the products you’re selling in an ideal setting.
Additional Facebook Marketing Tips
- Create visually appealing collages. Posting images of your product constantly will get tiring after a while to your audience. To make your product images more interesting create product collages that you think might be visually appearing to potential customers. Place similarly themed items together.
- Run contests. Offer great deals to your Facebook fans for a start. Research has shown that over forty percent of people who like a brand on Facebook do it in order to get some sort of a discount. Not only that this tactic will engage your audience it will also lure new potential customers in.
- Offer time based discounts. It’s scientifically proven that putting an expiration date on a discount is an extremely powerful psychological trigger. This can be an extremely effective way to increase your sales, but you should definitely be careful with it.
- Engage and interact with your audience. Get people interacting with your content as much as you possibly can. A great way of achieving this is running a caption contest.
When it comes to increasing your sales with the help of Facebook it’s important to remember not to overdo anything. Find a balance. Don’t push your potential customers away with shameless promotion of your products. Be creative. Make images, create special offers and offer discounts. All of this will help you build a larger audience, which will, naturally, in return help you sell more.