Best Electric Shavers [Review & Shopping Guide 2017]
Electric shavers can make grooming a breeze. Unlike traditional shavers, users can experience a clean shave each and every use. And, thanks to the incorporated technical advancements found within modern shavers, groomers can experience less pain, cleaner shaves, and an all-around better shave.
If you’re looking to grab yourself a new electric shaver, you’ll find a ton of recommendations below. We’ve done the homework for you and helped compile some of the best selling shavers on the market. That way, you can rid your shopping experience of hassle, frustration, or even information overload.
While doing our research and creating these lists, we had to consider a number of things including:
- The price of each electric shaver
- Overall customer feedback for each electric razor
- The materials that makeup the shavers themselves
- Additional addons such as warranties, clip-on tools, and more.
Of course, we used a few other metrics to compile and create these lists. Overall, you’ll find some of the best selling and best performing electric razors on the market below. We took a considerable amount of time and effort to compile these lists and we hope that these electric shaver lists will help narrow down your choices and completely remove the frustration.
Best Selling and Most Popular Electric Shavers
If you’re not sure what type of electric shaver you’re interested in or what type of features you’re specifically looking for, you may want to consider looking through the below list of some of the best selling and most popular electric shavers currently on the market. These electric shavers have a considerable amount of sales, extensive product reviews from previous customers, and offer a strong and durable design.
Best Electric Shavers for Bald Heads
Some of us simply dont have much hair left on our heads. If you consider yourself bald and are interested in grabbing a new electric shaver to help give you that clean look continuously, consider taking a close look at the below-listed shavers. These shavers offer the functionality of a traditional electric shaver but work exceptionally well for those with bald heads.
Best Electric Shavers Under $50
The great news about the virtually endless list of available electric shavers is that they also vary greatly in prices. If you’re looking to acquire a new electric razor that will get the job done without breaking your budget of $50, you may want to consider and sift through some of the electric shavers listed below. They may not be equipped with all the latest and greatest features or technical advancements, but these electric shavers get the job done quite affordably.
Honorable Electric Shaver Mentions
For many men who consider a daily shave a sign of modernity and civility, an electric shaver is a must have implement. Below is a review of three products which are among the best electric shavers in the market:
Philips Norelco AT810 Powertouch
- Its Dual Precision system allows it to handle both long hair and stubble with great efficiency.
- Wet/dry- this razor employs Aquatec seal technology that makes it fully waterproof allowing the wielder to enjoy a quick dry shave or a wet shave in the shower.
- Dual-blade action and super lift action- this lifts the hair and allows the razor to cut as close as possible to the skin for an extremely smooth shave.
- Pop-up trimmer for trimming sideburns, mustache and beards to complete your facial hair grooming needs.
- Flexible heads that adjust to every contour on the face for a very close but comfortable shave.
- Easy to wash- it can be cleaned simply by holding it under running water and comes with a cleaning brush.
- Travel friendly- it allows cordless operation with up to 50 minutes shaving time (17 days) from a single one hour charging. It also has a
- protective cap and power switch lock to prevent it from turning on accidentally.
- Two year warranty plus 45 day money-back guarantee.
For the quality it offers, the AT810 is very reasonably priced. It is very comfortable, hardly ever causing irritation. The main disadvantage has to be the cost of replacement heads(almost half the price of the shaver itself) which have to be replaced at least every couple of years.
- 3 stainless steel Nanotech blades arced at 30 degree angle for great precision.
- Pivoting heads that follow the curves of the face for an extra close comfortable shave.
- Super fast motor (13000CPM) that minimizes tugging on hair to deliver a painless shave.
- Easy cleaning- has turbo cleaning mode that provides sonic vibrations (17000 RPM) while rinsing under running water to shake off residue.
- Slit foil for cutting beards that are hard to cut with other blades.
- Wet/ dry shave- can work under dry conditions for convenience and wet conditions for a smooth irritation free shave.
- Easy travel- comes with a travel pouch, rechargeable battery, dual voltage charging cord and switch-lock button.
The ES8103S has to be among the most comfortable and quickest electric shavers; razor burns and ingrown hairs will be a thing of the past. The biggest complaint about this shaver is about its battery; its wind down time diminishes quickly over several months till it has to be replaced altogether.
Philips Norelco 6948XL/41
This is a cordless, rechargeable, dry shave, low budget electric razor.
- Close Cut technology- it has durable, self sharpening blades on Close-cut Heads.
- Flexible, floating heads that adjust to the curves of the face to increase contact with skin for a more thorough shave.
- Pop-up trimmer for beards, mustache, sideburns and other hard to reach hairs.
- Up to 35 minutes of shave time from 8 hours of charging.
- Easy to clean- it comes with a cleaning brush and hair collection chamber
This shaver is very light and easy to use. It is also very affordable. The only downside is that it works under dry-only conditions hence it can’t do a wet shave and can only be dry-brushed.